Terms of Service (TOS)
This Terms of Service describes the use of and access to the Services obtainable by Weatherly Cloud, Inc. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO THE "TERMS OF SERVICE" OR "TOS". VIOLATION OF ANY SECTION MAY RESULT IN THE IMMEDIATE TERMINATION OR SUSPENSION OF THE SERVICES. Weatherly Cloud, Inc. in its sole and absolute discretion can modify this TOS from time to time by posting a revised version on the website at www.weatherlycloud.com. Your continued usage of the Cloud Services following notice of any such changes shall indicate your acknowledgement of such changes and user will be bound by the terms and conditions of such changes.
- Users will comply with, and refrain from violations of, all applicable provisions of the United States Code and the Code of Federal Regulations.
- Violate system or Network security that may result in criminal and civil liability.
- Upload, post, link to, email or otherwise transmit any content that:
- Is unlawful, abusive, harassing, defamatory, harmful, threatening, vulgar, obscene, invasive of another`s privacy, hateful, racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable
- Collection of excessive user data from children, or other improper data collection activities
- Infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other third party rights
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment
- Forgery, identity theft, misdirection or interference with electronic communications
- Obtains or attempting to obtain service by any means or device with intent to avoid payment
- Allows a minor to view or access material which is inappropriate (or not classified for minors) for minors including pornography
- Disrupt or interfere with the Cloud Services or its operation or availability, or alter or tamper with the content of the Cloud Services
- Distribution of child pornography
- False advertising, propagating or profiting from frauds and unfair schemes.
- Attempt to use another person`s password or access other credentials
- Engage in any way, in spamming, flooding, or any denial of service attack, or transmit any virus, Trojan horse, worm, or other disabling device, harmful component and in violations of the CANSPAM Act
- Securities violations, wire fraud, money laundering, or terrorist activities
- Support any unlawful activity or engage in illegal or inappropriate behavior
- Invasion of privacy
- Violates any local, state, national, or international statute, regulation, rule, or any other law
- Constitutes harassment or stalking
- Violates the security or integrity of the Cloud Services or any System, including, Accessing, attempting to access, or using any System without permission, including attempts to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of a System or to breach any security or authentication measures used by a System
- Monitor data or traffic on a System without permission
- Forge packet or email headers, or any part of a message describing its origin or route
- Upload content that contains viruses, worms, corrupt files, Trojan horses, or other forms of corruptive, or damaging code or any other content that may compromise the Cloud Services, or
- Hack, destabilize, or adapt the Cloud Services, or alter another website to falsely imply it is affiliated with the Cloud Services
- Connect to any users, hosts, or networks where you do not have permission to or communicate with such users, hosts, or networks, including, but not limited to:
- Monitoring or crawling a System so that such system is impaired or disrupted
- Conducting denial of service attacks
- Intentionally interfering with the proper functioning of any System, including any deliberate attempt to overload a system by any means
- Operating network services like open proxies, open mail relays, or open recursive domain name servers, or
- Using means (manual or electronic) to avoid any use limitations placed on a System, such as access and storage restriction
Weatherly Cloud, Inc. may, in its sole discretion, determine whether content or your use of the Cloud Services is prohibited and reserves the right to restrict or remove from its servers, or suspend the hosting of any content that violates this TOS. All content that is provided to Weatherly Cloud, Inc. or actions that are performed via your account, whether provided or performed by your employees, your contractors, or your customers and end users, are the sole responsibility of you.
ENFORCEMENT OF THE TOS.
Weatherly Cloud, Inc. may:
- Investigate violations of this TOS
- Report any activity that it suspects violates any law or regulation to appropriate law enforcement officials, regulators, or other appropriate third parties
- Take appropriate measures to protect itself and the Cloud Services against security threats, fraud, or other illegal, malicious, or inappropriate activity
- Suspend or terminate provision of Services to you and/or your Company, in accordance with the Cloud Services Agreement, for any violations of this TOS
- In enforcing its rights under this TOS, Weatherly Cloud, Inc. may disclose information about You, including, without limitation, Your personal information and also may cooperate with appropriate law enforcement agencies, regulators, or other appropriate third parties to help with the investigation and prosecution of illegal conduct by providing network and systems information related to alleged violations of this TOS.
If you become aware of any suspected violation of this TOS, please report the suspected violation to email@example.com
- The use of Weatherly Cloud shall be at your sole risk. All services provided are available as is with no warranty. Notwithstanding anything in this Service Level Guarantee to the contrary, the maximum total credit for the monthly billing period, including all guarantees, shall not exceed 100% of your fee for that billing period. Credits that would be available but for this limitation will not be carried forward to future billing periods.
Service Level Agreement Cloud Servers
- Weatherly Cloud provides a 99.9% Uptime SLA.